The weather is getting hot and if you know anything about Dallas, that means it's 100 degrees outside and 24 inside. Luckily, I've found a few activities that are a little of both.
Vegan friendly events here have been few and far between that I can find, but mark your calendar for these!
- Chef Justin Box Four Course Meal: July 8th at Tiki Loco in Deep Ellum.
- Dallas Vegan Tour: August 20th in a guided bus tour around Dallas.
- Dallas Farmers Market: Every Saturday & Sunday at The Shed. Variety of vendors, but their availability and options may change!
- Vegan Family Park Potluck: July 31st at a local area playground. If you have kids, join the group! Details of the meetup are available in the group.
- Chocolate Sculpting: Ongoing on Wicked Bold Vegan Kitchen.
- Vegandale: November 12th at Addison Circle Park I'm pretty excited for this kind of event so close to home!
Oh, snap...you just missed it. The following events happened already, but if you'd like to see more - reach out to the organizer to make requests! Interest helps businesses know what the community needs and wants!
- Taste of Dallas: June 10-12th at Dallas Market Hall (there is a dedicated "veggie paradise"!)
- Cooking Demo with Chef Troy: June 12th at JJGL in McKinney.
- Juneteeth & Father's Day Market: June 19th at Ann's HFC in Dallas.
- Pop Up with TLC Kitchen & Yazzi Cakes: June 25th at Lucky Mouth in Dallas.
- Make your own Vegan Pizza: June 26th at Pizza Verde. I'm sad to miss this one!