The weather is getting hot and if you know anything about Dallas, that means it's 100 degrees outside and 24 inside. Luckily, I've found a few activities that are a little of both.
Vegan friendly events here have been few and far between that I can find, but mark your calendar for these!
- Chef Justin Box Four Course Meal: Postponed. Stay tuned at Tiki Loco in Deep Ellum.
- Dallas Vegan Tour: OCTOBER in a guided bus tour around Dallas.
- Dallas Farmers Market: Every Saturday & Sunday at The Shed. Variety of vendors, but their availability and options may change!
- Chocolate Sculpting: Ongoing on Wicked Bold Vegan Kitchen.
- Vegandale: November 12th at Addison Circle Park I'm pretty excited for this kind of event so close to home!
- Dallas VegFest: September 25th at Kiest Park. Amazing vegan friendly booths, food trucks, and shopping. This is an INDOOR event!
- Honorable Mention: Lucky Mouth Grocery is now testing out breakfast sandwiches on the weekends! Visit their social media for updates and details!
Oh, snap...you just missed it. The following events happened already, but if you'd like to see more - reach out to the organizer to make requests! Interest helps businesses know what the community needs and wants!
- Back to School Fundraiser: August 6th 12-4pm at Project Pollo in Dallas. Plant Based Grocery & Happy in Your Health (Vegan Personal Trainer!) will be there with goodies and giveaways! Bring school supplies to donate to the local community!
- Dallas Vegan Tour: August 20th in a guided bus tour around Dallas.
- Make Your Own Pizza is back! July 24th at Pizza Verde in Fort Worth!
- Taste of Dallas: June 10-12th at Dallas Market Hall (there is a dedicated "veggie paradise"!)
- Cooking Demo with Chef Troy: June 12th at JJGL in McKinney.
- Juneteeth & Father's Day Market: June 19th at Ann's HFC in Dallas.
- Pop Up with TLC Kitchen & Yazzi Cakes: June 25th at Lucky Mouth in Dallas.
- Make your own Vegan Pizza: June 26th at Pizza Verde. I'm sad to miss this one!